Everything you need to homeschool in one place
Homeschool Panda's all-in-one tool suite provides functionality & support to simplify your homeschool experience.
- A flexible planner that adapts to the unique schedule of homeschooling families
- Maintain records and data digitally to reduce clutter
- Easily accessible via mobile apps, web browsers or printed schedules
Easily create a lesson plan in a few simple clicks
- Create lessons for each course and chapter with automated days and weeks.
- Customize assignments, tests, lessons, and activities by adding notes, uploading files and resources, along with adding instructions.
- Import lessons uploaded by other homeschoolers.
- A lesson plan can be assigned to different students throughout the years
A safe and secure student portal that is easy to use
- HSP Kids allows your child to login, view their daily schedule, and assigned tasks.
- Your child has the ability to mark assignments complete, in progress, or on hold.
- Easily view overdue assignments and when they are rescheduled.
- Kids can manually add books or from the HSP database and rate and review them once they've been read.
- Get notified when your child marks lessons, assignments, activities, and tests complete.
Stay on top of your Budget & Expenses
- Plan multiple budgets by dividing it into customizable categories per student.
- Add expenses for different categories that you have created within your budget.
- Make notes and add attachments with each transaction you make throughout your budget year.
- View your overall and remaining budget and transactions in a graph form.
Share your story in one place dedicated to homeschoolers
- Create your own unique profile with your photo, interests and bio on Panda Post.
- Share your thoughts, upload photos, write captions, use hashtags, and create groups; all on one platform.
- Follow other homeschoolers and comment, like, and share their statuses.
- See who is online and chat using Panda messenger.
- Interact with like-minded individuals near and far on Panda Post’s groups.