A Second Summer Reading Challenge from HSP
Did you enjoy your first reading challenge? Good news, Homeschool Panda is bringing you a second challenge!
- Read a book based on a true story
- Reread your favorite book
- Read a book with a movie
- Read a book published in your birth year
- Read a book that celebrates friendship
- Read a book set in winter
- Read a book about a culture you are unfamiliar with
DOWNLOAD YOUR CHALLENGE NOW
To get you started, here are a few book ideas for some of the themes in this challenge. Let us know what you'll be reading!
A Culture you are Unfamiliar With
Picture book The Strongest Boy in the World
Children's chapter book Journey to Jo'Burg
Adult book A House without Windows
A Book Based on a True Story
Picture book: Diana’s White House Garden by Elisa Carbone
Children's chapter book: Stop the Train by Geraldine McCaughrean
Adult book: The Good People by Hannah Kent.
A Book Set in Winter
Picture book: A Dot in the Snow by Corrinne Averiss
Children's chapter book: Jasper and the Riddle of Riley's Mine
Adult book: Last Night in Nuuk by Niviaq Korneliussen